Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 oz (224 grm). whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). paprika
- dash pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) buttermilk
- oil for frying
- Mix flour, salt, mustard, paprika and pepper in large bag. Set aside.
- Place buttermilk in small bowl.
- Dip a few mushrooms at a time in buttermilk.
- Place in bag with flour mixture.
- Shake to coat.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches of oil in deep fryer or heavy saucepan to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Fry a few mushrooms at a time, 2 to 3 minutes, or until deep golden brown, turning over several times.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.