Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 envelope plain gelatin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water.
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar.
- Have ready:
- 2 cups (475 ml) pineapple juice
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 3 cups (700 ml) cold water
- ginger ale
- Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water; dissolve this in 1 cup (225 ml) hot water.
- Dissolve 2 cups (475 ml) sugar in mixture.
- Add juice
- Add 3 cups (700 ml) cold water and mix well.
- Put into ice cube trays and freeze.
- When ready to serve, fill glass with cubes and fill with ginger ale.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.