Print Friendly Recipe
- No Boil Barilla Lasagne
- Barilla noodles box
Serves/Makes:8 or more servings
- Barilla Lasagne noodles- no bake oven ready
- 2 Eggs
- 15 oz (420 grm). Ricotta Cheese
- 4 cups (950 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese (the real refrigerated stuff, not in the sprinkle type jar)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef, cooked (or sausage if desired)
- 1-2 jars sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Spray 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl beat eggs.
- Stir in ricotta, 2 cups (475 ml) mozzarella and parmesan.
- Spread 1 cup (225 ml) sauce on bottom of pan.
- Layer one: noodles, ricotta mixture, meat, plain mozzarella, then sauce.
- Repeat 2-3 times. DO NOT cook NOODLES!
- Top layer: noodles, sauce, remaining mozzarella.
- Bake covered with foil 50-60 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking another 5 minutes.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes to set.
- You can buy the noodles at the store that don't need to be cooked--I use Barilla brand. Just check next to the noodles you have to boil. Once you have these, just use any lasagne recipe. The above recipe is my favorite, and found on the Barilla box.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.