Print Friendly Recipe
- Tart and sweet.
- Susan Doocy
Serves/Makes:1 large or 2 smaller pies
- 1 large or two smaller prepared and baked, graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 13-1/2 oz (378 grm). carton of Cool Whip
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). frozen Minute Maid limeade, thawed
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lime juice, or to taste
- Few drops of green food coloring
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients with the exception of the graham cracker crusts.
- Whip these ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into graham cracker pie shell(s).
- Chill and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.