Print Friendly Recipe
- Candy Couch
- 1 loaf unsliced sandwich bread
- ham salad
- chicken salad
- egg salad
- cream cheese
- Slice the bread the long way into four equal layers.
- Top bottom layer with ham salad.
- Put layer of bread on top then add the chicken salad.
- Put another layer of bread on top then add egg salad.
- Top with last piece of bread.
- Wrap in wax paper, then wrap it in a damp cloth.
- Put in refregerator overnight.
- Before serving, frost with a frosting made of cream cheese thinned with milk so you can spread it.
- Slice and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.