Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). margarine
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flour
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can peach halves, drained, pureed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) almond flavored liqueur
- toasted sliced almonds, optional
- canned peach slices, optional
- Combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg.
- Add flour; mix well
- Spread dough in bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 10 minutes
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add peaches and liqueur; mix well.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees; continue baking 65 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Garnish with additinal peach slices and sliced almonds, toasted, if desired.
- From the Philadelphia Cream Cheese Kraft cookbook.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.