Print Friendly Recipe
- Vegetable Balls:
- 1 cup (225 ml) cauliflower, crushed
- 1 cup (225 ml) cabbage, crushed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) all purpose floor
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- salt, to taste
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). packaged dried spaghetti (thin or thick)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bottle of spaghetti sauce (any vegetarian or original)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Soya sauce (optional)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) black pepper
- 4 small green peppers, chopped
- 1 Table spoon cooking oil
- oil to fry
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cauliflower, cabbage, green onion, green pepper, carrot, all purpose flour, milk, bread crumbs, salt, green chili, cooking oil, red pepper or chili and beaten eggs (optional) as per given instruction above.
- Mix well with moistened hands as soft dough.
- Shape mixture into 1inch Balls.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet for frying.
- When the oil is hot place the balls slowly in to the oil and stir occasionally till they are browned.
- Take balls out and put them aside.
- In a non-stick pan cook onion in hot oil till tender or till slightly brown.
- Add spaghetti sauce; stir occasionally.
- Mean while cook pasta according to package directions, drain it and set it aside for 5 minutes.
- Now mix the pasta in to the sauce and stir and mix with sauce well.
- Cover and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable balls and stir gently.
- Serve hot.
- Make ahead tips: - Prepare and fry Veggie Balls and transfer to air tight container. Chill up to 24 hour. Seal and freeze up to 1 month.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.