Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) icing sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanut butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- wax paper
- First mix 1 cup (225 ml) icing sugar and peanut butter together.
- Mix well.
- Mix milk and 1/2 cup (125 ml) icing sugar together.
- Place the coconut on a sheet of wax paper.
- Using your hands, make little balls of peanut butter and icing sugar mix.
- Dip the balls in the milk and icing sugar mix.
- Roll dipped balls in coconut.
- Refrigerate balls.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.