Print Friendly Recipe
- Ray Welsh
- 4 chicken fillets
- 20 medium button mushrooms
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). teriyaki marinade
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 small hot chilli
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). olive oil
- 2 packets couscous (each containing enough for 2 people)
- chicken stock (quantity as required by couscous)
- Thinly slice the chicken fillets.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Thinly slice 2 cloves of garlic.
- Finely chop the chilli removing seeds.
- Mix chicken, garlic and chilli along with the teriyaki marinade and allowed to stand for 20 minutes or longer.
- Cook the couscous as per instructions in chicken stock adding the 4 remaining garlic cloves.
- When cooked remove the garlic cloves and add ground black pepper to taste.
- Keep warm.
- Fry the chicken, garlic and chilli with the marinade on a medium heat until almost cooked.
- Remove the chicken.
- Add a little more oil and saute the mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms are cooked to your liking, add the chicken and its juices back to the pan.
- Continue to stir until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of couscous.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.