Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 large tiger prawns
- 3 salted eggs, separate yolk and white (use egg yolks only)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs spring onion (for garnish)
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chinese cooking wine
- Slit back of tiger prawns, devein and pat dry
- Mix salted egg yolks using a fork.
- Heat wok and add 1 cup (225 ml) oil.
- Add in prawn, deep fry 2 to 3 minutes (do not overcook).
- Remove prawns from wok, remove excess oil.
- Heat wok and add in garlic and stir fry until golden brown.
- Add in salted egg yolks, stir fry for 5 to 8 minutes or until yolks are fully cooked.
- Add chinese cooking wine.
- When ready to serve, add in tiger prawns and combine with egg yolks thoroughly.
- Garnish with slivered spring onions.
- For seafood lovers, prawns can be replaced with crab. Crab should be deep fried first.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.