Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 eggs
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). jar pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). bulk Italian sausage
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add 3/4 cup (175 ml) pizza sauce, cheese, bread crumbs, garlic salt and pepper; mix well.
- Combine beef and sausage; add to egg mixture and mix well.
- Press into 9x5x3" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 1/4 hours; drain fat from meatloaf.
- Spoon remaining pizza sauce over meatloaf.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until no pink remains.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.