Print Friendly Recipe
- Ground beef, spices and egg noodles with a creamy sauce
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- dash garlic salt
- dash pepper
- 24 oz (672 grm). tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large bag egg noodles
- 6 oz (168 grm). cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated sharp cheddar
- Brown the hamburger.
- Add the tomato sauce, onions, garlic salt and pepper.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Cook noodles.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- In a baking dish, layer noodles, meat, cream cheese mixture, then grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.