Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 9 inch square pan of corn bread, crumbled
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 slices crispy-fried bacon, chopped
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce torn into pieces
- garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine everything but mayonnaise and mix well.
- Mix mayonnaise into mixture well - may need more depending on how wet you want it.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheddar cheese
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.