Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 but you can double or triple
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) real lemon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) ground ginger
- 8 chicken pieces
- In skillet combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chicken, simmer 35 to 45 minutes until tender.
- Do not cover skillet, turn occasionally, until done.
- Serve with sauce.
- Got this recipe, forget where, but I made it and really enjoyed it. Hope you do too!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.