Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shrimp
- 1 package fettucine noodles or your favorite pasta
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) light cream
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). sweet butter
- 1 egg yolk
- Peel, devein, and cook shrimp in boiling water till done; set aside.
- Cook pasta in boiling water to desired consistency, al dente is the best.
- Meanwhile, beat egg yolk lightly with fork, add to cream, stir just to blend.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Drain pasta, and put the pasta and cooked shrimp into large serving bowl.
- Pour the egg and cream mixture, melted butter, and half and the parmesan cheese over noodles.
- Toss with fork and spoon until well coated.
- Add rest of cheese, a little at a time, tossing with each addition.
- Serve immediatly, with remaining cheese on top.
- I usually double recipe so that there's enough sauce so that it's not too dry, also can be made with broccoli, or other vegetables. Use you creativity. Gets cold very quickly so serve as soon as it is ready. You can heat the egg and cream mixture if you like, but do not boil, and then pour over pasta. Hope you enjoy!!!!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.