Print Friendly Recipe
- Really sweet!
- 1 package white or yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box strawberry jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk or water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) juice from frozen strawberries
- 1 lb (.5 kg). powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) softened butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) frozen strawberries(approx.)
- For the Cake:
- Measure out the amount of each liquid ingredient.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, jello , cooking oil, milk or water, and juice in that order. Do not wait between ingredients or the batter will clump.
- Beat until smooth ( It's ok if there are a few little lumps but get the major ones).
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) in a Bundt pan for 40-45 minutes.
- For the Frosting:
- Soften butter.
- Thoroughly combine powdered sugar and butter.
- Slowly add strawberries as needed, being careful not to make it too juicy.
- Wait until cake has completely cooled to frost.
- Gotten from my mom's roommate in college.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.