Print Friendly Recipe
- Weight Watchers Recipe
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). leanest ground turkey (97% fat free)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) celery (not too finely chopped)
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can diced green chiles
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can stewed tomatoes
- 4 16 oz (448 grm). cans of beans (mix or match: pinto, kidney, black)
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cumin
- 16 oz (448 grm). bag frozen white corn
- Brown turkey, adding onions, garlic and celery about halfway through.
- Add the remaining ingredients one by one.
- Do not drain anything, just dump.
- Heat through.
- Simmer for awhile if you like.
- 1 cup = 1 point
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.