Print Friendly Recipe
- 5-1/2 lbs (2.5 kg). sweet potatoes, boiled tender, skinned
- 8 oz (224 grm). margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice concentrate
- 8 oz (224 grm). brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated orange rind
- 2 oz (56 grm). margarine
- 7 oz (196 grm). brown sugar
- 2 oz (56 grm). milk
- 4 oz (112 grm). pecan pieces
- Put potatoes in mixer and add 8 oz (224 grm). margarine, orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, and orange rind.
- Blend well.
- Put into large greased casserole dish.
- Into a saucepan put topping ingredients.
- Bring to boil stirring constantly till thickened.
- Pour over sweet potatoes in casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 30 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.