Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 12 oz (336 grm). tomatoes
- 2 oz (56 grm). butter
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2 oz (56 grm). grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped fresh basil
- 1 lb (.5 kg). rigatoni
- Chop the anchovies.
- Blanch, peel and cut tomatoes into thin slices.
- Place tomatoes in a serving bowl with the anchovies and peeled and crushed garlic.
- Cook the rigatoni in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender (al dente).
- When cooked, drain in colander.
- Melt the butter in the saucepan and when frothy, add rigatoni and toss well.
- Add to the tomatoes and garlic, toss, then sprinkle with grated cheese and basil.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.