Print Friendly Recipe
- a wonderful and delicious dish easy to prepare, & easy way to entertain your guests
- brian bilby
- 1 tsp (5 ml) olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 28 oz (784 grm). cans whole tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1-1/4 lbs (.6 kg). large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 oz (112 grm). crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.Add garlic, saute 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup (60 ml) parsley.
- Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a 13x9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup (60 ml) parsley, lemon juice and pepper.
- Greek-Style Scampi--This quick and delicious shrimp dish from Cooking Light magazine was voted one of their 10 best recipes of all time.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.