Print Friendly Recipe
- Mandarin orange and jello salad
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese
- 1 small tub of Cool Whip
- 1 pkg. orange jello
- 1 sm. can Mandarin oranges
- Mix in large bowl cottage cheese, cool whip, jello powder, and can of drained Mandarin oranges.
- Cover and chill for 24 hours.
- This is easy and kids love it, very rich.
You can use cherry jello and marichino cherries or fruit cocktail in place of the orange jello and mandrian oranges,
which looks more festive for the chrismas holidays.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.