Print Friendly Recipe
- Coleslaw with noodles, dressing
- l 16 oz (448 grm). package pre-cut coleslaw
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cashews
- l package Oriental or Chicken Ramen Noodles
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oil
- Mix cole slaw, cashews and noodles.
- Mix dressing.
- Pour dressing over cole slaw.
- Very tasty and crunchy. I use the Chicken Ramen Noodles.
Keeps about 2 days and after that the crunchiness is gone.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.