Print Friendly Recipe
- Tastes just like Tollhouse
- 1 cup (225 ml) white rice flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown rice flour(I used fava and garbanzo bean as a substitute)
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) potato starch
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shortening
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drop by tsp onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet while cookies are still hot.
- Cool on racks or on flattened brown paper bags to absorb excess oils.
- You can find lots of good wheat-free recipes at www.celiac.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.