Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:96 one inch squares
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). (12 oz (336 grm).) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product or VELVEETA LIGHT Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up
- 1 cup (225 ml) (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 6 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). light corn syrup
- 2 pkg. (16 oz (448 grm). each) powdered sugar (about 8 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- Place Velveeta, butter, chocolate and corn syrup in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; stir.
- Microwave an additional minute; stir until well blended.
- Add chocolate mixture, in batches, to sugar in large bowl, beating with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended after each addition.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Pour into greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Smooth top with spatula; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.