Print Friendly Recipe
- Christmas Delicacy
- Mario Padilla
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1\2 cups sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) ground nuts (Any)
- milk (just enough to moisten filling)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix filling ingredients and set aside.
- Mix dough ingredients and let rest in refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnite.
- Roll out dough 1\4 inch thick.
- Cut dough into diamond shapes.
- Add 1 tsp (5 ml) of filling.
- Pinch sides together.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- This comes from Many warm Christmases with Jess And Vi Kinsey... In memory of Jess and looking For Vi... Love Always Mario Lupie And Jason... San Antonio ,Texas
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.