Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 cups (950 ml) zucchini, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) onion, coursely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter/margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parsley, chopped or 2 T dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) sweet basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) oregano leaves
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups (475 ml) muenster or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can Pillsbury Cresent Dinner Rolls
- 1 tsp (5 ml) to 2 tsp (10 ml) dijon mustard (depending on how much you like dijon)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- In a skillet, cook zucchini and onion in butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and seasonings.
- In large bowl, blend eggs and cheese.
- Stir in vegetable mixture.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place in ungreased 11-inch quiche pan, 10-inch pie pan, or 12-inch baking dish; press over bottom and up side to form crust.
- Spread crust with mustard.
- Pour vegetable mixture evenly over crust.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- I've added about 1 cup diced, cooked chicken before with great results.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.