Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pasta (I like penne or shells)
- 2 cucumbers, diced or sliced
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 package goya seasoning
- fresh dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook and chill pasta.
- Add all the other ingrediants to the chilled pasta.
- With the mayonnaise, I add a different amount each time. Depends on how you like it.
Same with the dill. Add as much as you'd like. I like a lot of the dill.
This is a very refreshing pasta salad. I made it up one day and my family and I are now hooked on it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.