Print Friendly Recipe
- Vinegar & Oil Dressing
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sesame oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice (Real Lemon or fresh lemon)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar or 1 tsp (5 ml) Equal
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds if you want.
- Mix well.
- Serve over salad.
- I got this from sweetp. on another site. Hope you enjoy. It is good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.