Print Friendly Recipe
- Dry Mix:
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onion powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried parsley leaves
- 4 tsp (20 ml) dried chives
- To use:
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) real mayonnaise (not dressing)
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk or sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry mix
- Place in a zip-lock bag and save til you need it. Enough for at least 2 batches of salad dressing.
- To use:
- Put 3/4 cup (175 ml) real mayonnaise in bowl.
- Whisk in 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk or sour cream until smooth.
- When creamy add 1 tbsp (15 ml) mix and mix til well blended.
- Chill and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.