Print Friendly Recipe
- crab and cream cheese stuffed wontons
Serves/Makes:about 60 rangoons
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). crab meat
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). A-1 steak sauce
- 1 dash of garlic powder
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). package wonton wrappers
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- oil for frying
- Chop the crab meat.
- Mix crab meat with the cream cheese, A-1 sauce and garlic powder.
- Place 1/2 tsp (2 ml). of the mixture in center of a wonton wrapper.
- Moisten the edges with egg yolk and join two opposite corners, making a triangle.
- Twist ends to seal.
- Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
- 1/2 Heat inch of oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the wontons until delicately browned, about 1 minute per side.
- I found this recipe and clipped it from either the Miami Herald or the Ft. Lauderdale Sun Sentinal about 3 years ago, but have never gotten around to cooking it. Hope you enjoy!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.