Print Friendly Recipe
- Missy Brown
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 1 medium tomato, seeded
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 oz (84 grm). swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Coarsely chop bacon, tomato and onion.
- Grate cheese (3/4 cup).
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits; set aside.
- Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits.
- Lay each biscuit over mini-muffin pan cup.
- Using the mini tart shaper dipped in flour, press each biscuit into cup.
- Fill cup with bacon mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- From Pampered Chef.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.