Print Friendly Recipe
- Better Homes & Gardens So Good Meals 1963
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced celery
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) salad dressing or mayonaise
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 6-1/2 oz (182 grm)., 7 oz (196 grm). or 9-1/4 oz (259 grm). can of tuna - well drained
- 2 cups (475 ml) broken potato chips
- Combine first 5 ingredients; fold in egg slices and tuna.
- Pile into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- To Serve:
- Uncover; top with potato chips.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.