Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from McCormick's
Serves/Makes:8 (3/4 c. servings)
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vinegar
- 3 tsp (15 ml) equal more or less your choice
- 2-1/2 tsp (12.5 ml) to 3 tsp (15 ml) Old Bay Seasoning
- 7 cups (1650 ml) shredded cabbage
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded carrots
- In large bowl, blend mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and Old Bay.
- Mix in cabbage and carrots.
- Chill 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Prep time 15 min. Chill 2 hours. Calories 239, Fat 23 g. Chol. 15 mg, sodium 334 mg, carb. 7 g., fiber 2 g, protein 1 g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.