Print Friendly Recipe
- Poultry, Chinese
Serves/Makes: 4 servings
- 1 lb (.5 kg). uncooked chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced celery cut in 1" cubes
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced mushrooms
- 3 cubes vegetable bouillon
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). soy sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) fresh Chinese pea pods
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ginger
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can water chestnuts
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). horseradish
- 3 cups (700 ml) fresh bean sprouts
- Pan fry chicken in oil.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In another pan, crush bouillon cubes and dissolve in pineapple juice.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, horseradish, celery and green pepper; heat through.
- Combine chicken with tomato, green onions, pea pods and water chestnuts; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
- Pour over fresh bean sprouts, top with pineapple sauce. Serve immediately.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.