Print Friendly Recipe
- Sweet Tooth
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry milk powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded zucchini
- Mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- Combine oil, water, egg, milk powder and zucchini.
- Stir together dry and moist ingredients.
- Filled greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from muffin pans immediately.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.