Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy and very tasty broccoli casserole
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 3 1 lbs (.5 kg). bags frozen broccoli cuts
- 3 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonaise
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) crushed cheese crackers(I use Cheese Nips)
- Cook and drain brocoli according to package.
- Put broccoli in large casserole bowl.
- Add all ingredients except crackers.
- Mix well, then cover top with the crushed crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) just until hot and crackers brown (normally an hour is fine).
- We have this every Thanksgiving and Christmas and there are
no leftovers. Try it and see!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.