Print Friendly Recipe
- Yummy way to do hamburger and ready in 45 miutes to boot.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). burger
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2/ tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- Quick cheese sauce (Optional):
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cheese spread
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Pat evenly over botton of sprayed 9x9 inch pan.
- Spread onion.
- Bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 10 minutes.
- While baking, make topping.
- Beat eggs and add milk.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add liquid, beat til smooth.
- Remove meat from oven and stir with fork to beak up clumps.
- Pour thin batter over top.
- Return to oven for 30 minutes.
- If using cheese sauce, micro-wave on high for 1 minute.
- CAl. 149, Chol. 72mg. Carb. 20.8g. 15 prep and 30 min. cooking.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.