Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Mean Chef
- 2-1/2 tbsp (35 ml) paprika
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) onion powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried thyme
- Combine ingredients thoroughly.
- Store in airtight container. As usual, I use ziploc bags.
- Prep time, about 2 min., cal. 29, chol. 0 mg, carb. 6.5 g.
This should give food a good swift kick. Enjoy.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.