Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Fat
- Rachel Hester
- 3 3 oz (84 grm). packages sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 5 cups (1175 ml) skim milk
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). fat free sour cream
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). lite cool whip
- 8 to 10 bananas
- graham crackers
- Blend in a large bowl, pudding & milk with wire wisk.
- Add sour cream and 1/2 of the cool whip; set aside.
- Place a layer of graham crackers, then a layer of bananas and a layer of pudding mixture in a 9x13 inch dish.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Top with crushed graham crackers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.