Print Friendly Recipe
- Scott Wolf
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup (225 ml) cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lime juice
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). vegetable oil
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss shredded cabbage with cilatro, lime juice and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve on platter or as individual side dish.
- Garnish with remaining ingredients.
- Dish was posted on the channel 3 website in Phoenix, Arizona. It is from Chef Donna Nordin at Cafe Terra Cota in north Phoenix or Scottsdale, Az
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.