Print Friendly Recipe
- I have two, this is the first. Don't know if it's what you're looking for
- Memaw from silky
- 1 onion minced
- 1 green pepper, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) hot cooked grits
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) softened bits of butter
- Cook onion, pepper, and garlic in oil over low heat stirring til onion is soft.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in Worcestershire and cayenne pepper.
- Spoon grits onto platter, top with butter.
- Arrange shrimp around and over grits.
- Prep time 10 min., Cook time 20 min. CAl. 204, Chol. 15 mg, Carb, 20.6 g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.