Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick, crunchy cookie!
- Pat K.
Serves/Makes:3 dozen or more
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) Oatmeal Raisin Crisp cereal
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix brown sugar, shortening, egg and vanilla in large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tsp 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.