Print Friendly Recipe
- London Broil
- Dave K.
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) ginger, minced
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- Combine all ingredients.
- Marinade meat overnight.
- Cook as desired.
- Trust me..the ingredient list is long, but you won't believe how good it is...enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.