Print Friendly Recipe
- Ruth T.
- 1 cup (225 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipping cream, whipped
- fresh raspberries
- whipped cream
- Combine crumbs, 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar and butter.
- Press onto the bottom of an 8 inch or 9 inch springform pann.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for filling, drain raspberries and reserve juice.
- Set berries aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine juice, cold water and gelatin.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended.
- Add berries and gelatin mixture; beat on low until thoroughly blended.
- Chill until partially set. Watch carefully, as mixture will set up quickly.
- By hand, gently fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, run knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Top with fresh raspberries and whipped cream.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.