Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 tsp (20 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ginger
- 1 tsp (5 ml) nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cloves
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) allspice
- Get out your trusty ZIPLOC.
- Put all spices in ziploc bag.
- Squish together til mixed.
- Easy as that. Prep time approx 3 min.
- It's coming into holiday baking and cooking time. Now you'll never run out of mix for pies, cookies or whatever you need pumpkin spice for. Quick and easy and so much cheaper. If you like a little stronger taste add more, less taste, less spices, it's all up to you.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.