Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped dill
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped basil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) black olives
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) lemon juice
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Put into a mold or a nice serving dish.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Use on veggies, crackers, or whatever. Prep time: 15 min. Cooling time: 2 hrs.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.