Print Friendly Recipe
- Great for spice cakes, cookies, or fruit cakes
Serves/Makes:1/2 c. (almost)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cinnamon
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) nutmeg
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cloves
- Mix all together and store in a Ziploc bag.
- Shake before using.
- You can double or triple.
- Add your own favorite spice, just remember, it's 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) or 1 tbsp (15 ml) when adding.
- This is so much cheaper than the store and you've always got it. Never have to worry about running out or having enough. Just whip up another batch.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.