Print Friendly Recipe
- Cati C.
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground pork
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) bread crumbs
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced onions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix only until combined, overmixing will make a tough meatball.
- Form into balls (I use a medium scoop from Pampered Chef).
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- I don't remember where I got this, but these are the best meatballs ever!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.