Print Friendly Recipe
- Made with Bisquick and instant pudding
- 1 3.4 oz (95.2 grm). package instant pudding, your choice. Vanilla and chocolate work best.
- 1 cup (225 ml) bisquick
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips or your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix bisquick and pudding together.
- Stir in oil and egg til dough forms a ball.
- Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- Put on an ungreased sheet.
- Flatten with bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Got this from a little gal on another site. Prep time, 5 min. Cook time, 8 min.
Cal. 39, chol. 5 mg. carb. 4.6 g.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.