Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 head lettuce, any kind
- 2 to 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 onion, red (Bermuda) or white, sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- bacon bits (fry bacon crisp, pat free of grease; crumble)
- 1/2 can black olives
- 1/2 can green olives
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salad dressing of choice
- Wash all vegetables.
- Into a large bowl, tear lettuce into bite-size pieces.
- Slice and toss in all other ingredients except seasonings, croutons and bacon bits.
- Once tossed, top with garlic and onion powders and pepper.
- Cover and let stand in refrigerator until 30 minutes before main course.
- Give toss once more and add bacon bits and croutons.
- Serve with any dressing.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.